NOTE: THESE ARE NOT FAKEMON. THESE ARE JUST THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE SEVEN SINS.
OK! So I decided to make some OCs for the seven sins: Pride, Lust, wrath, gluttony, greed, envy, and sloth. Their names are (from Left to right):
1. Amos (Lust): A heavy womanizer who obsesses over his present, past, AND future loves, Amos or Asmodeus is the purest embodiment of intense desire. All who refuse his demands have their hearts ripped out by gale force winds.
2. Luce (Pride): Constantly gazing into the mirror and pampering himself, Luce, or Lucifer, is the ultimate embodiment of vanity. All who disturb his beauty sleep are forced to carry heavy rocks on their backs for the rest of their lives.
3. Manny (Greed): Manny, or Mammon, wants everything: money, fame, women, he'll take, swindel and steal anything he can get his hands on. He is so greedy and covetous in fact, that he can be considered a good example of avarice. All who oppose him are smashed face-first into the dirt.
4. Belphegor (Sloth): Belphegor doesn't even have a clever nickname, for the simple reason that he is too lazy to make one up. He is so lazy and neglectful that he is one of the prime examples of sloth. All who succumb to his infectious yawning are punished by being forced to run for eternity.
5. Satan (Wrath): Satan doesn't like nicknames, and everyone who's ever tried to give him one has been subjected to a stream of blinding smoke and fire. His anger is so great he can be considered the leader of all wrathful souls.
6. Levi (Envy): Levi, or Leviathan, is constantly jealous, of movie stars, of his best friend, and even of that hobo on the street corner, he is always sarcastic and negative. However, in secret, he wishes that everyone would bow down to him, and since he is so jealous of everyone else having two eyes, anyone who insults him has one eye sewn shut.
7. Billy (Gluttony): Billy, or Beelzebub, is constanly eating. In fact, he is never full! His second mouth is the one that controls his thoughts and actions, in fact he could be considered a paragon of gluttony! All who eat his food are starved in his prison.
Imaginary prize to anyone who can recognize my references to a certain divine comedy!
And please comment on which one I should make my DeviantID.